Sunday, December 7, 2008

Visitin' Santa...Southern Style!

The day after Thanksgiving, we went to Bass Pro Shop
to see Santa Claus. They had a wonderful Christmas village
and Lily really loved Santa this year.

After Lily had her picture made, Santa insisted that
Preston & I join them for another picture
Lily even got to write a letter to Santa. She wanted to
write it all by herself and she asked for a baby doll and
"all of da things that I like". At the end of her letter, I
offered to help her sign her name and she surprised me and did
it herself. I had no idea she could write her name. We are so
proud of her!!
I got Lily to make a little sample for everyone to see.
She did a great job! I really cannot believe how smart
she is! Learning to write your name is a big step.
They had a cute little village surrounded by a train
track. Lily thought the train was pretty cool.
After we watched the train for awhile, everyone
took the remote control car for a spin.Lily really enjoyed riding the "pink motorcycle" (really
a 4-wheeler).Hanging with a gator!
Camping out in a "hoog" tent
Overall, as Lily would say, we had a "favlious" time!

No comments: