After we opened all of the presents at our house,
we headed to Mimi & Gran-D's for more fun!
Mimi & Gran D gave Lily a Barbie Glamour Jet.
Preston & I especially enjoyed putting all 5,000 pieces
together. I mean, really, would it hurt Mattel to
package the thing with stickers in place??
Regardless, Lily loves it! Thank you Mimi & Gran D!
Lily wearing her Snuggie & posing with her new babies!
KK & Hal gave Lily a baby with her own nursery
set and a fabulous fairy doll. Thank you KK & Hal!
After Mimi & Gran D's, we headed to Mamaw's
for some lunch and more presents!
Preston & I especially enjoyed putting all 5,000 pieces
together. I mean, really, would it hurt Mattel to
package the thing with stickers in place??
Regardless, Lily loves it! Thank you Mimi & Gran D!
KK & Hal gave Lily a baby with her own nursery
set and a fabulous fairy doll. Thank you KK & Hal!
for some lunch and more presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment