Friday, June 24, 2011

Counting Down!

I had a great doctor's appointment yesterday.

Everything looked good and we set a date!!! I am

on the books at Ocean Springs Hospital to

be induced on July 7, 2011. I think 7-7-11 is a

pretty cool birthday! Its hard to believe that McKellar

will be here soon! Next Thursday, Lily turns 6 and then

the very next Thursday, McKellar will make his

appearance (unless he comes sooner on his own)!

We have a lot to do these next 2 weekends, but

we are almost ready. After today, I only have 6 days

left of work and I am really looking forward to

taking maternity leave. I plan to work my last

day on July 5th and head back to work right

after Labor Day weekend. It will be nice to be able

to get Lily back in school and just spend some time

at home. Anyway, I will post some more pictures after

this weekend's project in Lily's room. Pretty soon,

I will have pictures of McKellar to post!!!!

No comments: