Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting for McKellar!

On Wednesday night, June 6th, around 11:00 p.m.,
Preston & I headed to Ocean Springs Hospital to
get ready for my induction the next morning. After
a restful night, we were ready to get things rolling!
Thankfully, we were blessed and everything went perfectly
and I did not labor for too long at all.

All ready to go!
Once I was almost ready, everyone headed out to
the waiting room to impatiently await our announcement
that McKellar had been born! Every time a baby is
born at OSH, they play a lullaby, but there were several
babies born that day, so they heard the song a few times,
but had to wait a bit for Preston to come out and announce
McKellar! Big Sister, Lily, was super-excited, and I imagine
fairly impatient to meet her baby brother!

Watching for Daddy....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: