Saturday, December 3, 2011

Groovy Holiday Fun!!

Today was a wonderful day!!!!  I had so much fun at
my friend Kerri's jewelry show and then Lily and I enjoyed
the Girl Scout Groovy Holiday Fun Event!  She made
all sorts of groovy Christmas ornaments and crafts.  Our
tree is certainly a little groovier than it was this morning!

As for our Jesse Tree today, Lily made an apple ornament
to represent the story of Adam & Eve.  She read from Genesis 2 & 3
in her Bible and I read Romans 5:12-19.  It was a great time to teach
her about sin and how it began and how Jesus died on the
cross to save us.  We also talked about how we should obey God
and also obey our parents and teachers :)

On another fantastic note, I am so proud of our Golden Eagles!!!
Southern Miss beat #6 Houston in the Conference USA Championship!!!
SMTTT!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: